Monday, July 10, 2006

special addition Q&A

I've gotten some posts with questiosn that i cant replay to so i am doing a special edition Q&A:

Q: How do I set my d-reb XL focal length to infinity?
A: This isn't found on the camera...its on the lens. not all lenses have an infinity marker.

Q:I'm wondering how we should go about with our questions? Email them or leave them on the comment sections?
A: feel free t post them if you can wait for a week for an answer i usually do a Q&A post every week. if you need an answer with in 24-48 hours email me andie_smith@mac.com

Q: Does the camera not add any focal length
A: Well yes and no. technically no. But 98% of the digital SLRs out there are not full frame sensors so certian camera add a maginication to your focal length. it ranges depending on the camera but it will range betweem 1.5-2.0 maginification.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy Inman said...

I had that same question about how to set to infinity when i was sitting on the hill waiting for the fireworks.. i whined to my DH "How do i make it stay at infinity?!?" He told me to change it from Auto focus to manual focus.. DUHHHH LOL I had never messed with manual focus before LOL. Thanks for all your great tips! Loving them!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Islander Girl said...

Thanks for answering one of my questions Andie!!! Love your work and will post a question soon!!! Great work here by the way!!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Islander Girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home